One Nutrition Organic Black Seed Oil 200ml
Organic Black Seed Oil (Nigella Sativa)
One Nutrition Organic Black seed oil is a high quality black cumin seed oil, which made exclusively from organic cold pressed Egyptian black seed and preserved in an amber glass bottle.
For over two thousand years black seed oil has been used as a food for health and general wellbeing. Black seed oil has been used traditionally for the immune system, to treat chronic dry skin & eczema.
- reduces inflammation
- contains an antioxidant/anti-inflammatory agent called thymoquione which has tumour reducing properties
- may help with weight management as it helps lower BMI
- acne- as its is anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory it can improve acne
- psoriasis & eczema – helps improve chronic dry skin and other conditions
- anti-microbial – used for treating fungal infections
- cardiovascular support
- diabetes, digestive disorders & breast pain
- cosmetic application – black seed oil also heals skin by applying it directly
Recommended use: take one 5ml teaspoon as needed. Use by adding to drinks, salad dressings or drizzled over vegetables. Alternatively use as a massage oil or chestier rub for respiratory support. As it has a low smoke point we do not recommend it for frying.