Tisserand Aromatherapy Roller Balls
Essential oils are the pure ‘essences’ found in flowers, berries, grasses, roots, seeds, bark, fruits and herbs, and are extracted mainly by steam or water distillation. All oils have their own unique character, aroma and therapeutic properties; as they are highly concentrated, a little goes a long way.
Essential oils consist of tiny aromatic chemicals that aid in a variety of health, beauty and hygiene conditions. We can benefit from these via massage, bathing, vaporisation and inhalation.
To use the gently roll onto pulse points as required
Essential Oil Safety Information
- As essential oils are highly concentrated, it is important not to exceed the number of recommended drops.
- Essential oils should never be taken internally without seeking the advice of a professional practitioner.
- With all essential oils, even when diluted, contact with sensitive areas such as the eyes should be avoided. If however oil does get into the eyes, wash them immediately with plenty of water and seek medical attention.
- Essential oils, even when diluted, should be used with caution on children under two years old.
- All pure essential oils should be kept out of reach of children. If a child accidentally swallows any essential oil, seek urgent medical attention.
- If you have a skin condition, are pregnant, have epilepsy or asthma, are on a course of treatment with prescribed medication, or are in any doubt about any condition you may have, it is important that you seek the advice of a doctor or suitable practitioner before using pure essential oils.